Monday, July 30, 2007

I am still alive!

So I have had a great first week in Bogota although it started out a bit tough. I am getting used to the culture and the people and am already feeling a sense of family here at the school. Unfortunately I still do not have internet at my apartment but hopefully that will get worked out soon. Some of the teachers from last year said it took a month or more before their internet was working properly. We have a very busy week here at school now that it has officially started for staff and we have meetings all day. When I do finally get internet I will try to update my blog and send an email update of the exciting things that I am experiencing here and hopefully some pictures.... So this is just to say hang on and I will get to it muy pronto. Also, if you want me to add you to my email list...email me at kcmac82@gmail.com or leave your email on here in the comment part.
Hasta pronto!

No comments: